I will show you How To Download Phosphor Mod for TLauncher 1.20.4. The lighting system improvement in Phosphor Mod allows you to generate vanilla levels and custom biomes with dimensions more rapidly and with less effort. You’ve probably heard of the Sodium Mod, a great mod for raising the game’s frame rate. These two mods were developed by the same person that made Phosphor, therefore merging them ought to significantly boost FPS. Try Phosphor to greatly enhance the game’s default engine.
Even if you choose a high range for drawing the world blocks, you may now specify HD textures with a high resolution and see a noticeable difference. All gamers are particularly worried about how this update may influence game performance. Second, by using a rather straightforward process, this patch increases the efficiency of the inefficient components. Additionally, and this is already astounding, this change can increase the central processing unit’s performance by up to 80%. Whatever advantages other tools could have, this one already has a more significant impact on the game, as seen by the fact that it is used so frequently.
How To Download Phosphor Mod for TLauncher 1.20.2
This Tlauncher Mod is compatible with Tlauncher 1.20.4 and any other versions that are currently available. Each mod needs something different. In this case we will use Fabric. Read the steps carefully:
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will find two links, the first one for Phosphor and for Fabric.
- Once you get to the download section, click on the first link please.
- After that, you can expect to be on the redirection website that I have made.
- You can find another link in there, click on that please.
- Finally, you are on the right website, take a look on the right side.
- There is a download section, find the correct version and hit download.
- Wait for the file and then take it and drop on the desktop.
- There is a cool article about Installing Mod in Tlauncher, you can read it on my website.
How To Install Phosphor Mod for TLauncher 1.20.2
You should make sure that you have the both files on the desktop, otherwise we won’t be able to continue.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
- It will open up the Run Application
- Type in %appdata% and choose “Ok”.
- Once you click on that, it will open up the roaming folder. You can see Tlauncher folder in there, open that please.
- Scroll down and find “mods” folder, open it please.
- Take the Phosphor Mod 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- Let’s install Fabric now.
- Go to the desktop.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the TLauncher and choose the right version, hit play.